Tissot Slogan – Tissot Tagline – Logo – Founder – List of All Slogans
Tissot SA is a Swiss watch brand owned by the Swatch Group. The company was founded in Le Locle, Switzerland by Charles-Félicien Tissot and his son, Charles-Émile Tissot, in 1853. Tissot was founded in 1853 by Charles-Félicien Tissot and his son Charles-Émile Tissot in the Swiss city of Le Locle, in the Neuchâtel canton of the Jura Mountains area. The father and son team worked as a casemaker (Charles-Félicien Tissot) and watchmaker (Charles-Emile). His son having expressed an interest in watchmaking from a young age. The two turned their house at the time into a small ‘factory’.
Tissot introduced the first mass-produced pocket watch as well as the first pocket watch with two time zones in 1853 and the first anti-magnetic watch, in 1929–30. Tissot was also one of the first companies to manufacture an antimagnetic wristwatch in the early 1930s. The Tissot company was also the first to make watches out of plastic, stone, mother of pearl, and wood.
- Industry : Watchmaking
- Founded : 1853
- Founders : Charles-Félicien Tissot, Charles-Emile Tissot
- Headquarters : Le Locle, Switzerland
- Area served : 150 countries
- Products : Watches, timing devices and systems
- Parent : The Swatch Group
- Website : tissotwatches.com
Tissot Slogan / Tagline
- Innovators by Tradition.
- Gold value at silver price.
- A Tissot isn’t out of place for a second.
- Swiss quality time.
- Swiss watches since 1873.
Tags : Tissot Logo, Tissot Tagline, Tissot Slogan, Tissot Founder, Tissot ad slogan.