Listerine Logo and Tagline
Listerine is an American brand of antiseptic mouthwash. Listerine is Named after Joseph Lister, who pioneered antiseptic surgery at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary in Scotland, Listerine was developed in 1879 by Joseph Lawrence, a chemist in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Product type : Mouthwash, toothpaste
- Founder : Joseph Lister
- Owner : McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- Introduced : 1914
- Website : www.listerine.com
Listerine Tagline / Slogan
- Kills germs that cause bad breath.
- Bring Out the Bold.
- Where’s your mouth been?
- Power to your mouth.
- There’s no deeper clean than Listerine.
- What brushing starts, Listerine finishes.
- You know your mouth’s clean with Listerine.
- Worth the time, every time.
- It’s the taste people hate – twice a day.
- You can handle it. Germs can’t.
- Easy does it.
- Instant freshness, lasting protection.
Tags : Listerine Logo, Listerine Tagline, Listerine Slogan, Listerine Founder, Listerine Owner.