Grey Poupon Logo and Tagline
Grey Poupon is a brand of whole-grain mustard and Dijon mustard which originated in Dijon, France. The U.S. rights to the brand were acquired by the Heublein Company, later passing on to Kraft Foods. Grey Poupon became popular in the United States in the late 1970s and 1980s as American tastes broadened from conventional American yellow mustards.
- Product type : Mustard
- Owner : Kraft Heinz (World), Associated British Foods (UK)
- Introduced : 1866
- Markets : Worldwide
- Website : greypouponmustard.co.uk
Grey Poupon Tagline / Slogan
- The reason limos have tinted windows.
- Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
- Add distinctive Dijon flavor to any meal with Grey Poupon.
- Pardon me, but would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?
- Join the Mustard revolution.
Grey Poupon Logo
Tags : Grey Poupon Logo, Grey Poupon Tagline, Grey Poupon Slogan, Grey Poupon Owner, Grey Poupon ad slogan.