WHSmith Logo and Tagline
WH Smith is a British retailer, headquartered in Swindon, England, which operates a chain of high street, railway station, airport, port, hospital and motorway service station shops selling books, stationery, magazines, newspapers, entertainment products and confectionery. The company was formed by Henry Walton Smith and his wife Anna in 1792 as a news vendor in London.
- Industry : Retail
- Founded : 1792
- Headquarters : Swindon, England, UK
- Website : www.whsmithplc.co.uk , www.whsmith.co.uk
WHSmith Tagline / Slogan
- We’re here to help.
- Lose yourself in a book.
- Love books. Think WHSmith.
- More of what you really want.
- There’s more to life with WHSmith.
- Whatever you’re into, get into WHSmith.
Tags : WH Smith Logo, WH Smith Tagline, WH Smith Slogan, WH Smith Founder, WH Smith ad slogan, WH Smith corporate slogan.