Klondike bar Logo and Tagline
A Klondike bar is a Good Humor-Breyers ice cream novelty consisting of a square of ice cream coated with a thin layer of chocolate. The Klondike bar was created by the Isaly Dairy Company of Youngstown, Ohio in the early 1920s and named after the Klondike River of Yukon, Canada. Rights to the name were eventually sold to Good Humor-Breyers, a division of Unilever.
- Product type : Ice cream bar
- Owner : Good Humor-Breyers (Unilever).
- Introduced : 1922
- Markets : U.S. and Canada
- Website : klondikebar.com
Klondike bar Tagline / Slogan
- What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar ?
- The best ice cream bar ever conceived.
Klondike bar Logo
Tags : Klondike bar Logo, Klondike bar Tagline, Klondike bar Slogan, Klondike bar Owner, Klondike bar ad slogan.