Rice Krispies Logo and Tagline
Rice Krispies is a breakfast cereal, marketed by Kellogg’s in 1927 and released to the public in 1928. Rice Krispies are made of crisped rice, and expand forming very thin and hollowed out walls that are crunchy and crisp. When milk is added to the cereal the walls tend to collapse, creating the “snap, crackle and pop” sounds.
- Product type : Cereal of crisped rice
- Owner : Kellogg Company
- Introduced : 10 July 1927
- Markets : Worldwide
- Website : ricekrispies.com
Rice Krispies Tagline / Slogan
- Snap, Crackle and Pop.
- It’s Going to Be a Rice Day.
- The taste that tickles.
- Snap! Crackle! Pop! Nutritious!
- What do your Rice Krispies say to you?
- Snap, Crackle, Pop. Wake up call to the world.
- Childhood is Calling.
- Moms Just Know.
Rice Krispies Logo
Tags : Rice Krispies Logo, Rice Krispies Tagline, Rice Krispies Slogan, Rice Krispies Owner, Rice Krispies ad slogan.