FIP (radio station) Logo and Tagline
FIP (originally France Inter Paris) is a French radio network founded in 1971. It is part of the Radio France group. The concept behind FIP has scarcely changed since its founding: commercial-free music interrupted only briefly for traffic updates, short news bulletins, and occasional announcements about forthcoming cultural events. Currently, live broadcasts, from Paris, are from 7 am to 11 pm. During off-hours, a computer replays music programming from previous days.
- Industry : Radio Station
- Launched : 5 January 1971
- Owner : Radio France
- Website : www.fip.fr
FIP (radio station) Tagline / Slogan
- The all music radio ( La radio de toutes les musiques )
- Breathe, you are on FIP ( Respirez, vous êtes sur FIP )
- 105.1% musique.
- FIP, 40 years of escape ( FIP, 40 ans d’évasion )
- The new appointment ( Des nouveaux rendez-vous )
- You’re no longer there, you are on FIP ( Vous n’êtes plus là, vous êtes sur FIP )
FIP (radio station) Logo
Tags : FIP (radio station) Logo, FIP (radio station) Tagline, FIP (radio station) Slogan, FIP (radio station) Owner.