CKOI-FM Logo and Tagline
CKOI-FM is a French-language Canadian radio station located in Verdun, Quebec and serving the Greater Montreal area, airing a CHR/Top 40 radio format. Owned and operated by Cogeco, CKOI-FM broadcasts on 96.9 MHz with its transmitter on Mount Royal with an effective radiated power (ERP) of 148,000 watts (Class C1) using an omnidirectional antenna.
- Broadcast area : Greater Montreal
- Frequency : 96.9 MHz (FM)
- Branding : CKOI 96.9
- Owner : Cogeco
- Launched : December 6, 1976
- Website : ckoi.com
CKOI-FM Tagline / Slogan
- The sound of Montreal ( Le son de Montréal ).
- More hits, more fun ( Plus de hits, plus de fun ).
- The musical power of Montreal ( La puissance musicale de Montréal )
- Ultimate radio ( L’ultime radio )
- Hit power ( La puissance des hits )
- My hits. My fun. ( Mes hits. Mon fun. )
- Changing the world one hit at a time. ( Changeons le monde un hit à la fois. )
Tags : CKOI-FM Logo, CKOI-FM Tagline, CKOI-FM Slogan, CKOI-FM ad slogan.