Popsicle Logo and Tagline
Popsicle is a Good Humor-Breyers brand of ice pop consisting of flavored, colored ice on a stick. In 1905 in Oakland, California, 11-year-old Francis William “Frank” Epperson was mixing a powdered flavoring for soft drinks with water. He accidentally left it on the back porch overnight, with a stirring stick still in it. That night, the temperature dropped below freezing, and the next morning, Epperson discovered the drink had frozen to the stick, inspiring the idea of a fruit-flavored “Popsicle”.
- Product type : Ice Pops
- Owner : Good Humor-Breyers
- Introduced : 1905
- Markets : U.S. and Canada
- Website : popsicle.com
Popsicle Tagline / Slogan
- It’s Always Summer with Popsicle.
- If it’s Popsicle, it’s possible!
- Anything’s possible with Popsicle.
- If it isn’t Popsicle, it’s just an ice pop.
- A drink on a Stick.
Tags : Popsicle Logo, Popsicle Tagline, Popsicle Slogan, Popsicle Founder, Popsicle Owner, Popsicle ad slogan.