H&M Logo and Tagline
H&M is a Swedish multinational clothing company headquartered in Stockholm. It is known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers, and children. The company was founded by Erling Persson in 1947, when he opened his first shop in Västerås, Sweden. The shop, called Hennes (Swedish for “hers”), exclusively sold women’s clothing.
- Industry : Retail
- Predecessor : Hennes Mauritz Widforss
- Founded : 1947
- Founder : Erling Persson Alexander Popke
- Headquarters : Stockholm, Sweden
- Area served : Worldwide
- Products : Clothing, accessories
- Website : www.hm.com
H&M Tagline / Slogan
- Brighter than ever.
- Checked out.
- Be conscious.
- Long live fashion.
- Look for the M on every piece.
- Go green wear blue.
- Reality is better than fantasy.
- Hate and Merchandise.
- The makers of happy and merry.
- Continue in style.
- We save the rain.
- Soak up the sun in exotic prints and style.
- Fashion in context.
- The new looks.
- White holidays.
- My passion for fashion.
- Get ready to do some serious shopping.
- Beckham for HM.
- Pride is always.
- The wait is over H&M sale is on.
- Meet H&M Stylist.
- Stay stylish and warm.
- Going green in black is possible.
- Feel at home.
- You look nice today.
Tags : H&M Logo, H&M Tagline, H&M Slogan, H&M Founder, H&M ad slogan.