Best Buy Logo and Tagline
Best Buy Co., Inc. is an American multinational consumer electronics retailer headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. Originally founded by Richard M. Schulze and James Wheeler in 1966 as an audio specialty store called Sound of Music, it was rebranded under its current name with an emphasis on consumer electronics in 1983.
- Industry : Retail
- Formerly : Sound of Music, Best Buy Co. Superstores, Best Buy Superstores
- Founded : August 22, 1966
- Founders : Richard M. Schulze, James Wheeler
- Headquarters : 7601 Penn Avenue S, Richfield, Minnesota, U.S.
- Areas served : United States, Canada, Puerto Rico
- Website : BestBuy.com
Best Buy Tagline / Slogan
- Let’s Talk about what’s Possible.
- Expert service. Unbeatable price.
- You, Happier.
- Turn on the fun.
- Buyer Be Happy.
- Pleased to meet you.
- Great Prices, No Pressure.
- Making Technology work for you.
- Try it out before buying it on Amazon.
- Thousands of Possibilities. Get Yours.
- The World’s Leading Technology Store.
- Nobody Does Black Friday Like Best Buy.
Best Buy Logo
Tags :Best Buy Logo, Best Buy Tagline, Best Buy Slogan, Best Buy Founder, Best Buy motto, Best Buy punchline, Best Buy vision, Best Buy mission.