Vogue Logo and Tagline
Vogue is an American monthly fashion and lifestyle magazine that covers many topics, including haute couture fashion, beauty, culture, living, and runway. Based at One World Trade Center in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, Vogue began as a weekly newspaper in 1892 before becoming a monthly magazine years later. Since starting up in 1892, Vogue has featured numerous actors, musicians, models, athletes, and other prominent celebrities.
- Industry : Magazine
- Founder : Arthur Baldwin Turnure
- Founded : December 17, 1892
- Website : www.vogue.com
Vogue Tagline / Slogan
- Before It’s in Fashion, It’s in Vogue.
- Vogue – for the overwhelming minority.
- If it wasn’t in VOGUE, it wasn’t in vogue.
Tags : Vogue Logo, Vogue Tagline, Vogue Slogan, Vogue Founder, Vogue ad slogan.