Reddit Logo and Tagline
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Registered members submit content to the site such as links, text posts, images, and videos, which are then voted up or down by other members. Posts are organized by subject into user-created boards called “communities” or “subreddits”, which cover a variety of topics such as news, politics, religion, science, movies, video games, music, books, sports, fitness, cooking, pets, and image-sharing.
Reddit was founded by University of Virginia roommates Steve Huffman and Alexis Ohanian, with Aaron Swartz, in 2005. Condé Nast Publications acquired the site in October 2006.
- Industry : Social media, Advertising
- Type of site : Social news
- Founded : June 23, 2005
- Headquarters : San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Area served : Worldwide
- Owner : Advance Publications
- Founder(s) : Steve Huffman, Aaron Swartz, Alexis Ohanian
- Website : www.reddit.com
Reddit Tagline / Slogan
- Dive into Anything.
- Front Page of the Internet.
Tags : Reddit Logo, Reddit Tagline, Reddit Slogan, Reddit Founder, Reddit Owner.