Pampers Logo and Tagline
Pampers is a brand of baby and toddler products marketed by Procter & Gamble. In 1961, P&G researcher Victor Mills disliked changing the cloth diapers of his newborn grandchild. He assigned fellow researchers in P&G’s Exploratory Division in Miami Valley, Ohio to look into making a better disposable diaper. The name “Pampers” was coined by Alfred Goldman, Creative Director at Benton & Bowles.
- Products : Diapers, training pants, baby wipes
- Founded : 1961
- Market : Worldwide
- Owner : Procter & Gamble
- Website : www.pampers.com
Pampers Tagline / Slogan
- Love, sleep & play.
- Peaceful nights. Playful days.
- Inspired by babies. Created by Pampers.
- Discover your baby’s world at pampers.com
- Pamper the skin they’re in.
- The Pampers nappy that pulls on like pants.
Tags : Pampers Logo, Pampers Tagline, Pampers Slogan, Pampers Owner, Pampers ad slogan.