K-Swiss Logo and Tagline
K-Swiss, Inc. is an American athletic shoe brand based in downtown Los Angeles, California and currently owned by Xtep. K-Swiss was founded in 1966 in Los Angeles, California by two Swiss brothers, Art and Ernie Brunner. They became interested in tennis after emigrating to the United States. They imported the patent leather tennis shoes from the Swiss Kuenzli shoe manufacturer, renaming their company K-Swiss (K is for Kalifornia).
- Industry : Sportswear, footwear
- Founded : 1966
- Founders : Art Brunner, Ernie Brunner
- Headquarters : Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Area served : Worldwide
- Products : Footwear, sportswear
- Parent : Xtep
- Website : www.kswiss.com
K-Swiss Tagline / Slogan
- Put Your Spin on It.
- Buy the shoe.
- Imagine 1 shoe, 2 ways, 3 seconds.
Tags : K-Swiss Logo, K-Swiss Tagline, K-Swiss Slogan , K-Swiss Founder, K-Swiss Owner, K-Swiss ad slogan.