Holiday Inn Logo and Tagline
Holiday Inn is an American chain of hotels based in Atlanta, and a brand of InterContinental Hotels Group, which has its headquarters in Denham, Buckinghamshire. Founded as a U.S. motel chain, it has grown to be one of the world’s largest hotel chains. Kemmons Wilson, a resident of Memphis, Tennessee, was inspired to build a motel after being disappointed by the poor quality of roadside accommodations during a family road trip to Washington, D.C. During construction, the name “Holiday Inn” was coined by Wilson’s architect Eddie Bluestein as a joking reference to the 1942 musical film Holiday Inn. Their first hotel/motel opened in August 1952 as “Holiday Inn Hotel Courts”.
- Industry : Hotels
- Founded : August 1, 1952
- Founder : Kemmons Wilson
- Headquarters : Atlanta, United States
- Owner : InterContinental Hotels Group
- Website : www.holidayinn.com
Holiday Inn Tagline / Slogan
- The World’s Innkeeper.
- Stay you.Change your view.
- Relax, it’s Holiday Inn.
- The Nation’s Innkeeper.
- Stay with someone you know.
- Your Host from Coast to Coast.
- Pleasing people the world over.
- The best surprise is no surprise.
- We put a smile back on your face.
- Stay smart.
Holiday Inn Logo
Tags : Holiday Inn Logo, Holiday Inn Tagline, Holiday Inn Slogan, Holiday Inn Owner, Holiday Inn Founder, Holiday Inn ad slogan.