GMC Logo and Tagline
GMC, formerly the General Motors Truck Company, or the GMC Truck & Coach Division, is a division of the American automobile manufacturer General Motors (GM) that primarily focuses on trucks and utility vehicles. GMC currently makes SUVs, pickup trucks, vans, and light-duty trucks, catered to a premium-based market. GMC was founded in 1900 as Grabowsky Motor Company by brothers Max and Morris Grabowsky, in Detroit.
- Industry : Automotive
- Predecessors : Grabowsky Motor Company, Rapid Motor Vehicle Company, Reliance Motor Car Company
- Founded : 1900
- Founder : Max and Morris Grabowsky
- Headquarters : Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Area served : North America and Middle East
- Parent : General Motors
- Website : gmc.com
GMC Tagline / Slogan
- Like a Pro.
- We are Professional Grade.
- The Strength of Experience.
- Drive a kid to college.
- Introducing the all new Envoy XUV.
- Unexpected Comfort. Unsurpassed Roominess.
- Let’s face it. He’s driving–every choice you make.
Tags : GMC Logo, GMC Tagline, GMC Slogan, GMC Founder, GMC Owner, GMC Motto, GMC ad slogan.