Dr Pepper Logo and Tagline
Dr Pepper is a carbonated soft drink. It was created in the 1880s by pharmacist Charles Alderton in Waco, Texas, and first served around 1885. It was formulated by Brooklyn-born pharmacist Charles Alderton in Morrison’s Old Corner Drug Store in Waco, Texas. The name “Dr. Pepper” was first used commercially in 1885.
- Type : Soft drink
- Manufacturer : Keurig Dr Pepper (United States only), The Coca-Cola Company (Europe and South Korea only), PepsiCo (Canada and Oceania only)
- Distributor : Keurig Dr Pepper
- Country of origin : United States
- Introduced : 1885
- Website : www.drpepper.com
Dr Pepper Tagline / Slogan
- Be a Pepper.
- Be You.
- There’s just more to it.
- This is the Taste.
- King of Beverages.
- Always one of a kind.
- What’s the Worst That Could Happen?
- I’m a pepper, he’s a pepper, she’s a pepper…
- Drink a Bite to Eat at 10, 2, and 4 o’clock.
- When You Drink a Dr. Pepper You Drink a Bite to Eat.
- Good For Life.
- The Friendly Pepper Upper.
- America’s Most Misunderstood Soft Drink.
- The Most Original Soft Drink Ever.
- Dr Pepper Has Made a Pepper Out of me.
- It Tastes and It Looks.
- Out of the Ordinary. Like You.
- Just what the Doctor ordered.
- It’s Dr Pepper Flavour, Silly!
- Expect the Unexpected!
- Now’s the Time. This is the Place. Dr Pepper Is The Taste.
- Dr Pepper, It Makes the World Taste Better.
- Solves All Your Problems.
- Dr Pepper, to try it is to love it
- One Taste & You Get It.
- Can You Handle The Taste?
- Dr Pepper, makes the world go round.”
- Dr Pepper, nothing better.
- The Dr knows the right touch.
- There’s more to it.
- I Want It All.
- Drink It Slow, Dr’s Orders.
- Trust me – I’m a Doctor.
- There’s nothing like a Pepper.
Dr Pepper Logo
Tags : Dr Pepper Logo, Dr Pepper Tagline, Dr Pepper Slogan, Dr Pepper ad slogan, Dr Pepper motto.