Columbia Sportswear Logo and Tagline
The Columbia Sportswear Company is an American company that manufactures and distributes outerwear, sportswear, and footwear, as well as headgear, camping equipment, ski apparel, and outerwear accessories. It was founded in 1938 by Paul Lamfrom, the father of Gert Boyle. The company is headquartered in Cedar Mill, an unincorporated area in Washington County, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area near Beaverton.
- Industry : Apparel
- Founded : 1938
- Headquarters : Portland, Oregon, United States
- Products : Outerwear and sportswear
- Website : www.columbia.com
Columbia Sportswear Tagline / Slogan
- It’s perfect. now make it better.
- Time to reboot.
- Avoid the in crowd.
- We test on animals.
- Misery begins at the big toe and works its way up.
- Kids never think it’s cold. Then again, kids eat paste.
Columbia Sportswear Logo
Tags : Columbia Sportswear Logo, Columbia Sportswear Tagline, Columbia Sportswear Slogan, Columbia Sportswear ad slogan.