McDonald’s Logo and Tagline / Slogan
McDonald’s is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. They rechristened their business as a hamburger stand, and later turned the company into a franchise. The siblings Richard and Maurice McDonald opened in 1940 the first McDonald’s at 1398 North E Street at West 14th Street in San Bernardino, California but it was not the McDonald’s recognizable today; Ray Kroc made changes to the brothers’ business to modernize it. The present corporation credits its founding to franchised businessman Ray Kroc in on April 15, 1955. This was in fact the ninth opened McDonald’s restaurant overall, although this location was destroyed and rebuilt in 1984. Kroc later purchased the McDonald brothers’ equity in the company and begun the company’s worldwide reach. Kroc was recorded as being an aggressive business partner, driving the McDonald brothers out of the industry.
- Industry : Restaurants
- Genre : Fast food restaurant
- Founded : May 15, 1940
- Founders : Richard and Maurice McDonald
- Headquarters : Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Area served : Worldwide
- Website : www.mcdonalds.com corporate.mcdonalds.com
McDonald’s Tagline / Slogan
- I’m Lovin’ it.
- Food, Folks and Fun.
- Good time, Great taste.
- We love to see you smile.
- You deserve a break today.
- What you want is what you get.
- Have you had your break today?
- Did somebody say McDonald’s?
- There’s a little McDonald’s, in everyone.
Tags: McDonald’s Logo, McDonalds slogan, McDonalds tagline, McDonalds new slogan, McDonalds punchline, McDonald’s owner, McDonalds founder, McDonalds ad slogan, McDonalds brand.